|[February 27, 2013]
Research and Markets: Global Office and Contact Center Headset Market: Headsets Become a Critical UCC Tool
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smxk83/global_office_and)
has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's (News - Alert) new report "Global
Office and Contact Center Headset Market: Headsets Become a Critical UCC
Tool" to their offering.
This study provides an in-depth analysis of the global office and
contact center headset market. As part of this analysis, the authors
have identified market drivers, restraints, demand patterns, competitive
trends, and growth opportunities within the global business headset
market. Through extensive primary and secondary research, this analysis
provides telecommunication providers and manufacturers with a detailed
look at the dynamics of a changing market. This analysis will provide
vendors with valuable insights to increase their growth and penetration
opportunities within the headset marketplace.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How is the office and contact center headset channel structure
evolving with the advent of new technologies
What are the main drivers and restraints impacting the office and
contact center headset market
- Is the office and contact center headset market growing; how long will
it continue to grow and at what rate Where are the most significant
growth opportunities for headset vendors
- What are the current demand patterns for enterprise headsets
- What is the outlook for the office and contact center headset market
in different regions of the globe
- What does the competitive landscape look like Who are the leaders
- Software enhancements and other technology advancements are gradually
turning headsets into some of the smartest UC devices used in office and
contact center environments. Software is gradually becoming a key
component of the headset device adding multiple capabilities, clearly
differentiating headsets from other types of enterprise endpoints.
- Tough macro-economic conditions in the Eurozone and their spillover
effect in other regions have considerably weakened overall sales in 2012.
- In spite of this, the value importance of headsets has increased due
to the growing need to improve worker productivity, team collaboration,
and customer service.
- Furthermore, the continued growth of unified communications (UC) and
PC-based communications has transformed the headset from a mere
auxiliary device into an intelligent endpoint with sophisticated
- As businesses increasingly acknowledge the key benefits that headsets
bring to both end users and IT departments in a new software-based
communications environment, demand is expected to grow.
- While corded headsets continue to be the main choice for many
businesses, especially in tough economic times, cordless headset
shipments are expected to continue to grow due to the sheer momentum of
the mobility revolution and the continued recognition of the benefits of
connectivity while on the go.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smxk83/global_office_and
Source (News - Alert): Frost & Sullivan
[ Back To Call Center Software's Homepage ]