4G World India Releases Event Details
Feb 19, 2013 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) --
4G World India Expo & Conference will take place at The Epicentre, Gurgaon from April 25-26.
According to a release, this two-day event is a platform to connect and network with the key professionals and organizations that are driving the growth of adoption of 4G technologies across the globe. The conference program will have sessions covering all the facets of the mobile broadband ecosystem spread across the three tracks of 4G Network Evolution, Monetizing 4G Network and 4G Device Strategy.
In its launch year in India, the event has received a positive response from the industry which is evident from the partners, industry associations and speakers signed-up.
"A recent Pyramid Research report indicates that LTE subscriptions in Asia-Pacific will top all other regions by 2014," said Berge Ayvazian, Program Chairman of 4G World India & Senior 4G Consultant at Heavy Reading.
Gagandeep Kaur, Conference Co-Chair, 4G World India and Editor, Light Reading India, said, "The event is sure to become a great success and an annual property, where the industry will come together to chalk out future strategies and give direction to the 4G ecosystem. We are happy to announce that Mr. Ravi Shanker, Administrator (USOF), DoT will present at the event and share his insights on increasing broadband penetration in the country."
Speakers presenting at the conference include:
-AK Bhargava, Director (Ops.), Bharat Broadband Network
- Arvind Bali , Director & CEO, Videocon Telecommunications
- Ashwani Khillan , CTO, Sistema Shyam Teleservices
- Bijender Yadav , Associate Director- Networks, Sistema Shyam Teleservices
-Dr. CS Rao, President, AUSPI
- Jagbir Singh , Director - Network Services Group, Bharti Airtel
- Nitin Bhandari , AVP - New Products & Partnerships, Vodafone India
- Shyam Mardikar , Chief - Strategy, Arch. & Engg, Bharti Airtel
-S Krishnan, Director, Videocon Telecommunications
- Tarun Kumar , Director, Tikona Digital Network
- Viswanathan Ramaswamy , Chief - Strategy, Architecture and Engineering, Vodafone India.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
[ Back To Call Center Software's Homepage ]